Strike Resources is focused on further growing the resource base of its large-scale iron ore projects Apurimac and Cusco in southern Peru. By continuing to advance exploration activities and feasibility studies at Apurimac, and supporting drilling programs conducted at Cusco, the Company is actively working to demonstrate the viability of a 20 million tonne per annum (mtpa) iron ore business in the near term.
In establishing a sound and viable business approach with both the Apurimac and Cusco projects, and consolidating its equity position in Apurimac Ferrum as the major iron ore company in southern Peru, Strike Resources will look to engage with a strategic investment partner to bring its projects into a development stage over the long term.
Strike Projects Fast Facts
- Strike holds interest in large scale iron-ore projects in Apurimac and Cusco regions of southern Peru
- The Company is seeking to establish a 20 Mtpa business
- The Apurimac project is in pre-feasibility study stage
- Current iron-ore mineral resources total 374 mt
- Potential access to 179 mt held by Cuervo Resources
- Substantial exploration upside exists for iron and copper/gold
Above: AF and Cusco Project locations within Peru
Above: AF and Cusco Project concessions